Bluebeam Revu’s exclusive VisualSearch™ technology will find symbols or graphic elements in any PDF, an entire folder of PDFs or a defined PDF Set, regardless of variations in colour, rotation or intersecting lines. You can even generate a count from your search results or refine your search selection for raster and vector art documents.
Here are some helpful steps when using VisualSearch in Revu:
- In the Search tab, choose the Visual option, then click the Get Rectangle button.
- Click and drag your cursor over the object you would like to search for. A preview will display in the box next to the Get Rectangle button.
- The Search In dropdown menu lets you choose where to search, including Current Document, Current Page or Folder. (When searching a local or networked folder, you can also check the option to include sub-folders.)
- Adjust the search sensitivity under Options.
- Click Search.
- The results will display in the lower half of the tab. You can select them to apply an action such as a bookmark, highlight or hyperlink.