Bluebeam makes your PDF editing as easy as drag-and-drop. Choose from our library of pre-made tool sets to fit your workflow needs.
Have a tool set you want to share with the world? Want to find out what tool sets other teams have created for their projects or suggest a new tool set? Explore our Tool Set Exchange and get social with your workflows.
- Click on the tool set and save it to the Downloads folder. This saves a Compressed .zip file.
- Go to the Downloads folder.
- Double-click on the compressed .zip file to open it.
- Double-click on the tool set .btx file to import it into Revu.
Note: On Windows, tool sets can be stored on a network drive so they’re accessible to all users. See the Enterprise Installation Guide for details on setting up shared tool sets.
- Click on the tool set and save it to the Downloads folder.
- Click on the tool set .btx file in the Downloads folder to import it into Revu Mac.